2023 Participation Types and Rates
August 7 – 13, 2023
If we are forced to cancel the event, any money you have paid will be refunded in full. Alternatively, you may apply your payment toward the 2024 workshop, or contribute all or part of it as a tax-deductible donation to the Foundation.
If the event takes place, but you need to cancel, your refund will be subject to the refund policy (below).
Are you a full-time student pursuing (or about to pursue) a degree in music? Read this.
Make sure to read the Health & Safety Information before you register.
Register early and save.
Singer – $1200
Early Bird Discount: Register and pay by 5/15/2023 for $100 off the registration fee.
Includes lodging and meals at Ogontz Camp, tuition/singing sessions, recreation, special events, and NH State Rooms & Meals taxes. Musical score expenses are not included.
Student Singer – $1000 (not applying for music student scholarship, see above)
Participant must be a full-time college student at the time of registration, and at least 18 years old; or if younger, accompanied by a responsible adult (registered and paid).
Includes lodging and meals at Ogontz Camp, tuition/singing sessions, recreation, special events, and NH State Rooms & Meals taxes. Musical score expenses are not included. No Early Bird Discount.
Non-Singer – $1000
This is the category for spouses, family, and friends coming with you who are not going to sing. Includes lodging and meals at Ogontz Camp, recreation, special events, and NH State Rooms & Meals taxes. Non-singers may not participate in singing sessions including rehearsals, master classes, and warm-ups. No Early Bird Discount.
Bring a Friend!
For Past Workshop Participants
If you are responsible for a first-time singer attending in 2023, you may be eligible for a $50 rebate on your tuition for each new singer you bring.
… you and your friend are registered and paid;
- Click on one of the Register Now! buttons on this site (once for each person registering). You will receive an email copy of your form. Please save it for future reference.
- After you click Submit, you’ll see a confirmation message with a link to the Payment page. If you are interrupted and need to pay later, use the button below. You will receive an email receipt of your payment.
- Once you are registered and paid, you’ll receive information on how to acquire the music.
- Later in the spring we’ll ask for your preferences for lodging, chores, dietary issues and more. You’ll receive an email copy of this form. Please save it.
- Lodging and chore assignments will be made during the week before camp. You’ll receive that information when you arrive.
Questions? Contact Claire Mead by email or phone: 215-962-2998.
Make a tax-deductible contribution to support the Choral Workshop.
Mail a check payable to Ogontz Arts Foundation to
Aurea Davis, President
61 Lukas Dr
Temple, NH 03084